What type of venture does B Revolution Capital advise?
B Revolution Capital provides strategic advisory and brokerage services to certified B Corporation clients, including access to investor webinars and salons. If you are not yet a B Corporation, you may contact President Dirk Sampselle to learn more about certification benefits and the steps necessary to become certified. You may also read more about B Corporation certification here.
Our minimum requirements for screening are the following:
- 6 months of Trailing Revenue
- B Corporation certified
- An articulated impact strategy creating measurable social and environmental benefits
Who are B Revolution Capital’s Investors?
B Revolution Capital members are mission-aligned investors, consisting primarily of funds, but also family offices, foundations, high net worth individuals, and some institutional investors. Our investors have diverse industry focus, from software and clean technology to natural products to mobile gaming and entertainment. While our members are motivated to achieve attractive financial returns, they are also dedicated to helping grow the B Corporation movement by helping environmentally and socially-conscious companies succeed.
How can I apply for funding?
To be considered for funding by members of B Revolution Capital, please follow the following steps:
- Complete a profile on GUST here
- Complete B Revolution Capital’s application on Gust.
- Our team will review your application for compliance with the criteria specified above.
- If your application meets our minimum requirements, a selection committee will conduct preliminary due diligence on your venture.
Previous Investor Events:
- January 17, 2013 – Investor Dinner
- February 28, 2013- Application deadline
- April 30, 2013 – Investor Dinner
- April 25, 2013 – Application Deadline
- May 16, 2013 Investor Dinner
- June 28, 2013 – Application Deadline
- July 11, 2013 – Investor Dinner
- August 30, 2013 – Application Deadline
- September 12, 2013 – Investor Dinner
- October 31, 2013 – Application Deadline
- November 14, 2013 – Investor Dinner
- December 27, 2013 – Application Deadline
- January 16, 2014 – Investor Dinner
Other B Revolution Capital Events (see Events page for more details):
- B Revolution B Corporation Pitch Competition hosted in collaboration with Pepperdine University on February 15th